As I alerted you earlier this week, I’m writing to share some exciting information and clinical results about a product that I discovered and have been researching for the past two years. More importantly, this discovery has already yielded amazing results! Let me begin by telling you a couple of stories:
J.S. is a 53 year-old female with a history of transient irritable bowel attacks. The episodes usually lasted between two and three weeks, with the symptoms gradually subsiding over time. When J.S. came to see me, she had been experiencing acute abdominal pain, bloating, and diarrhea for three days. She was given Megaspore Biotic. Within two hours of the first dose, she said the symptoms subsided about 85-percent. Within 24-hours, the symptoms were completely resolved.
T.S is a 43 year-old man with a history of ulcerative colitis. The symptoms were acute, including extreme pain and disabling spasms throughout his intestinal tract, as well as bloody diarrhea. T.S. was prescribed Megaspore Biotic along with aloe vera juice. Within the first week, the stools returned to normal consistency and the bleeding stopped. He said the cramping symptoms decreased 50-percent. T.S. noticed an increase in cramping whenever he ate dairy products, and decided to stop eating them. With the removal of dairy foods and the continued supplementation of Megaspore Biotic, the symptoms T.S. was experiencing were completely resolved over a period of four weeks.
M.M. is a 17-month-old girl with chronic diaper rash. Her mother reported that the toddler’s first episode of diaper rash began six days after birth in reaction to antibiotic treatments. The child had not been free of a rash for more than two weeks her entire life, and also experienced severe bouts of diarrhea. M.M. was prescribed Megaspore Biotic. Within 10 days, the toddler’s rash was gone and her bowel movements were normal. We are happy to report that M.M. has now remained rash-free for five weeks. In addition, her mother reported that M.M. is gaining weight, sleeping better, and is generally happier than she has ever been.
Megaspore Biotic IS making a difference
Natural Medicine is my passion and I love witnessing the transformation of my patients’ health. The changes I’ve observed in the short period of time since the introduction of this new product have helped reaffirm my belief that the majority of chronic diseases begin in the digestive system.
Since opening my practice close to 20 years ago, the number one concern of the majority of my patients has been digestive issues. Many of them came to me with little hope after traditional medical protocols didn’t work. Consequently, I’ve focused or obsessed about digestive health for quite some time. To help my patients, I’ve recommended or created a number of products that have yielded mixed results. However, I finally know I have found the nutritional supplement that is qualitatively making a difference: Megaspore Biotic!
If you are receiving this email, chances are our paths crossed in some way. You or a member of your family are a patient of my Natural Medicine practice; you may be a professional colleague, or you may have elected to follow my newsletter after searching for alternative medical information and discovering the Pure Balance Health Center website online. Whatever the reason, I am grateful to have the opportunity to share with you the research and the data which demonstrates why the discovery of Megaspore Biotic has far reaching implications for both health and disease management.
If you or someone you know suffers from any form of digestive discomfort, food sensitivities, IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, obesity, joint pain, or even asthma, then I implore you to read all of this information because it will dramatically impact your life. If you or someone you know has an immune system condition, such as eczema, allergies, auto-immune condition, or any imbalance or disease associated with a weakened immune system, this information is essential.
The most in-depth research ever conducted on probiotics
Before I tell you more about Megaspore Biotic, I have to share the research, which will provide the context for your understanding why this is a major breakthrough.
Five years ago, the National Institute of Health (NIH) began the Human Microbiome Project (HMP). Two hundred scientists from 83 of the world’s top universities contributed their expertise to research and better understand the bacteria living in and on our bodies, and the role it plays in health and disease. The findings, which were first published in 2012, were astonishing. Here is what we NOW know:
- We are more bacteria than human – 10 trillion human cells vs. 100 trillion bacteria cells.
- There are more than 1,000 different species of microorganisms in each individual’s digestive tract out of nearly 35,000 possible species.
- Bacterial genes outnumber human genes 150-to-1 (25,000 human genes vs. 3.3 million microbial genes).
- No two individuals have the exact same composition – not even twins.
- Disease is associated with a disruption of the ecology of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract (Crohn’s disease, IBS, asthma and even obesity)
In an effort to understand the role of supplemental probiotics (beneficial bacteria that can enter and inhabit the gut) in health and disease, the researchers recognized the need to define the function of the probiotic. These criteria are the result of millions of dollars of research; the most in-depth probiotic research ever conducted:
- In order to act as a probiotic, the bacteria must be a species that normally occurs in the individual’s digestive tract. It must have a position in the microbiota or it won’t be able to settle and colonize.
- Probiotics offer benefits through their stimulatory effects on the immune system in the gut and by reaching a critical mass to produce beneficial compounds. To be of benefit, it must have higher numbers than what naturally exists in the gut to colonize and cause stimulation.
- Supplemented probiotics, by evolution, should naturally occur in the environment (where they gain exposure to the host) and be stable both in the environment and the GI tract.
Results that can’t be denied
You may be surprised to learn that based on these criteria, every commercially available probiotic currently sold in drugstores, physicians’ offices, and local health food stores don’t fit the bill. Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp. are the dominant probiotic strains in commercially available probiotic supplements and commonly added to foods. While it’s true that these bacteria do occur naturally in the intestinal tract, there are a few additional facts that the research brought to light.
The populations of Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp. are first introduced to our systems via our mothers – through natural (vaginal) childbirth and breast-feeding. They are GI tract anaerobes, meaning they can’t sustain themselves in an oxygen-rich environment outside of the GI tract.
Secondly, these are some of the most predominant organisms in our digestive system with upwards of 20 trillion of these bugs in an average intestinal tract. In order for probiotics to have an immune-stimulating effect they need to be supplemented in concentrations higher than what naturally exists. The best of these commercially available products claim upwards of 100 billion organisms per dose, which isn’t even close to the 20 trillion already there. Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp., even at dosages of 100 billion, simply can’t offer healthy immune-stimulation from dose-to-dose. It’s like adding a single drop of dye to a swimming pool and hoping to change the color of the water in the entire pool.
During studies of the oral administration of Lactobacillus sp., HMP researchers found that there was absolutely no impact on the concentrations of these organisms in the GI tract. They concluded that close to 100 percent of the lactobacilli were destroyed by the stomach acid before they could even reach the lower GI tract.
The bottom line: Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp. cannot survive the harsh conditions of the stomach when supplemented orally and their numbers are influenced most by the birth process and the first year of life. After that, the numbers stay pretty constant throughout our lives. Consequently, Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp should not be classified as probiotics but rather be classified as normally occurring organisms that inhabit our gut (gut commensal organisms).
HMP turns Probiotic Industry Upside Down
It is very important to say at this time that Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp products have been somewhat beneficial. I have used them for years and my own experience has taught me that some patients benefited from the supplementation of these organisms. I believe that future research will show that these organisms, even when they are dead, will positively impact the pH of the intestinal tract, which can be very beneficial to someone with digestive symptoms.
At the same time, this information also explains the limited benefits experienced after oral supplementation of Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp, and why they don’t last long after supplementation stops. The transient effect associated with pH changes requires daily dosing with no long-term benefits once supplementation ceases, and the benefits offer relief for a very small number of conditions. Whatever the reason may be, the facts are the facts. Lactobacillus sp. and bifidobaceter sp supplements are not capable of consistently modulating immune function in the gut, and immune modulation is a key quality for a true probiotic organism. Remember: Nearly 80 percent of our immune function is in the GI tract. True probiotics play a major role in its form and function. Thus, if a probiotic can’t effectively enter, colonize and create the immune stimulation, by definition, it’s not a probiotic!
Based on the results of the Human Microbiome Project’s research of bacteria, the crashing noise that you now hear is the probiotic industry turned upside down. Thankfully, the research also found the real answer.
Introducing Spore Bacteria
The answer is Spores! Spore-form bacteria are robust organisms that can survive the harsh environment of the stomach 100 percent intact. Through the evolutionary process, nature designed them to be transferred from human-to-human via the environment and food. They have evolved to be very stable in the environment and also to colonize the GI tract very effectively. In fact, studies have shown that certain developments of the human immune system specifically require spores.
What do we know about spores?
- They are found all over the environment (soil, vegetation, dust, rocks, aqua-environments, digestive systems of insects, marine life, mammals, etc.) which means as a probiotic they are evolutionarily supported – a true probiotic.
- Spores remain dormant until they get to the intestinal tract and then they colonize the bowel.
- They are universally found in the human microbiota. They are normal organisms of our digestive tract.
- There is a LONG history of use in industries where efficacy is closely measured, for example the pharmaceutical and agriculture industries.
- Human studies have proven spores to be extremely safe and efficient.
Spore bacteria that are not in spore state will be destroyed by the stomach acid just like any other bacteria. The key is cultivating the spores using technology that ensures that the bacteria are maintained in spore form until it gets past the stomach and into the small intestine.
Physicians Exclusive Licenses the Technology
As I mentioned in the beginning, I’ve been obsessed with helping my patients heal from digestive challenges that were painful, limiting or controlling their lives. When I first learned about the potential of spore bacteria I knew I had to take action. I so deeply believed in the results of the research that I acquired the exclusive rights to distribute this patented product in the United States. I formed a new company – Physician’s Exclusive, LLC – of which I am the President.
The mission of this email is to introduce you to MegaSpore Biotic, the first of its kind, all-spore, pharmaceutical grade probiotic with the patented carotenoid rich HU36 strain. Here’s what you need to know:
- It was developed under the advisement of spore expert Dr. Simon Cutting, Ph.D., by a practitioner for exclusive distribution by medical practitioners.
- It utilizes verified, branded and registered strains – the only way to ensure proper characterization. Guaranteed prescription-grade and licensed from Royal Holloway at London University.
- It is the only nutritional supplement probiotic on the market that contains Bacillus Clausii – a strain tested for more than 50 years, and is the best-selling probiotic prescription product in the world.
- It contains five bacillus spore probiotics– the value of each strain is substantiated by a history of use and published science.
- All strains are produced in a GMP facility under drug manufacturing guidelines.
- It is the single-most, powerful spore probiotic formulation, and it delivers more than four billion live probiotic cells daily – a dose that matches and exceeds all prescription products of the same strains.
- It is blended with a pre-biotic to enhance GI tract colonization
- Its 100 percent spore format guarantees maximum survivability and precise dosing
- It is the most broad-spectrum probiotic. The clinically studied strains used in the formulation offer more than 35 indications for use in practice.
- It is the FIRST probiotic formulation to deliver powerful, highly-bioavailable carotenoids via in-vivo production. Bacillus indicus is a patented, carotenoid rich strain.
Not only have we established and demonstrated that Megaspore Biotic delivers the true probiotic function, but there are also the added health benefits of these bacteria-manufacturing nutrients, such as B-Vitamins, Nattokinase, Vitamin K2, Quinols and Carotenoids. The spore formulation makes it possible for these nutrients to be produced at the site of absorption so they are considered the most bioavailable nutrients. In particular, the carotenoids in Megaspore Biotic have been extensively documented and identified as alpha carotene, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, asaxanthin, lycopene and lutein. These are all, exceptionally beneficial antioxidants that have excellent free radical quenching activity.
Why Megaspore Biotic is superior to any other Probiotic
Let’s review the HMP project criteria for probiotics:
1. Must have a position in the microbiota
MegaSpore Biotic qualifies! All strains in MegaSpore Biotic are human derived and have a firm place in the microbiota.
2. Must have sufficient numbers to colonize and cause stimulation for benefit.
MegaSpore Biotic is dosed at a concentration that is 2000 times higher than the native population in the GI tract.
3. Supplemented Probiotics, by evolution, should naturally occur in the environment (where they gain exposure to the host) and be stable both in the environment and the GI tract.
MegaSpore Biotic is nature’s very own probiotic. Spores use the environment as a vector for transfer from host to host and are uniquely adapted to be stable in the environment and in the GI tract. We are capturing the power of millions of years of evolution in every dose.
Opportunity Available Now
MegaSpore Biotic will not be available online or in retail stores. It will only be sold through licensed health care professionals. However, if you are a recipient of this newsletter, then I’m offering you the opportunity to find out NOW if Megaspore Biotic is the right probiotic for you. Please go to www.gomegaspore.com/purebalance and place your order. Someone will contact you within 24 hours with the details of your order. If you are a practitioner and you want to join the groundswell of physicians who are witnessing dynamic results and amazing changes in the health and well-being of their patients, please call us today at 855-729-5090.
Thank you for making the time to read this email. I hope this introduction to Megaspore Biotic will change your life as much as it has changed mine, and the lives of my patients who are experiencing freedom from digestive challenges for the first time.
Yours in Health and Action,
Dr. Tom Bayne, D.C.