red bell pepper
Spring Mix greens
Braggs liquid aminos (or sea salt)
A clever idea to a healthy lunch!
The one thing to remember about salad in a jar is that your dressing goes on the bottom so therefore, you should only use things that do well “marinating” in dressing because the 2nd layer is going to be touching the dressing. The rest is pretty easy, here is a quick guide on how to make a salad in a jar.
1. Start by putting 2 Tablespoons of dressing into the bottom of the jar (see Balsamic Dressing below).
2. Add items that will respond well to marinating in the dressing.
3. Add your remaining veggies and greens.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
1. Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a blender and blend.
2. Continue to blend at a low speed as you add olive oil, until it is completely emulsified
Share this Post