- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan until it starts to bubble and simmer.
- Add vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut, nuts and cinnamon.
- Pour honey, coconut oil mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well. The consistency will vary some depending on the honey, coconut , and coconut oil you use. If there is not enough of the honey mixture to lightly coat all of the ingredients, add slightly more melted coconut oil and honey in equal parts.
- Spread on a parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake for 15 min or until starting to brown.
- Transfer the granola to a Pyrex dish to cool. Don’t let it cool on the parchment paper it will stick to the paper.
- Remove and add cranberries and/or raisins.
Store in an airtight jar and use within two weeks.