I love this refreshing lemonade with a minty and gingery zing!
Fresh Mint & Ginger Lemonade
- 1/2 cup packed chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Combine chopped mint, ginger and honey in medium bowl; add boiling water and allow to steep for 30-40 minutes; strain into a 4 cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract liquid; add lemon juice and enough cold water to measure 4 cups total.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes; add lemonade; garnish with mint leaves and fresh lemon slices.
Cheers to a healthier you!