Have you ever wondered if your child’s behavior, lack of focus or anxiety could be linked to a nutritional deficiency or food allergy? What if you could support your child’s immune system so they weren’t sick all winter? We live in a society of fast foods and convenience and as a result our children are much more nutritionally deprived than we were.
Nutritional deficiencies and food allergies may be at the root of:
- Focus and attention issues
- Poor performance academically and athletically
- Chronic cold and infections
- Digestive issues
- Fatigue, malaise, and chronic pain
- Anxiety, depression and sleep issues
What if you could test your child’s nutritional status and create a customized nutritional plan so they could reach their optimal academic and athletic potential?At PureBalance we have a simple blood and urine test available that does just that.
The single best test that we have found to assess the health status of children and teens is a Triad profile. This 3-part test analyzes both the urine and the blood for both nutritional deficiencies and potential allergens.
The TRIAD® Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Essential amino acid deficiencies
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant status
- Detoxification capacity
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Brain chemistry imbalances
- Cellular energy status
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast overgrowth in the intestines
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal inflammation/malabsorption
Get this school year off to a great start by scheduling your child’s Triad profile today! Call PureBalance at 224-521-1212.
Cheers to a healthier you!