A delicious, gluten-free recipe from one of my favorites; Elana’s Pantry.
Bayne kids tested and approved!
Paleo/Gluten Free Cupcakes
Ingredients For Cupcakes:
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
4 large eggs
¼ cup coconut oil
⅓ cup honey
Directions for cupcakes:
- In a food processor, pulse together dry ingredients.
- Add in in wet ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and scoop ¼ cup into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Ingredients For Chocolate Frosting:
1 cup chocolate chunks
⅓ cup coconut oil
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions for Chocolate Frosting:
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and coconut oil
- Stir in vanilla extract
- Place frosting in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to thicken
- Remove from refrigerator and whip frosting with a hand blender until thick and fluffy
- Frost cupcakes and enjoy!