Give your children a healthy snack with these Halloween chocolate chip cookies. Cinnamon and pumpkin with plenty of dark chocolate chips, this recipe is simple to make and absolutely delicious!
1/3 cup smooth almond butter
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
1/2 cup sugar (you can use a healthy raw sugar or coconut sugar)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 1/3 cups blanched almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
A pinch of sea salt, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together the first 5 ingredients (almond butter, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and egg)
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and spices
4. Once the dry ingredients are well mixed, slowly add to the wet ingredients until absorbed
5. Add the dark chocolate chips
6. The dough will be sticky and can be chilled slightly before making the cookies
7. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form round, even-sized dough balls
8. Drop onto a parchment lined (or sprayed) cookie sheet
9. Flatten each ball slightly (to about ½ inch thick)
10. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until just set
Allow the baked cookies to sit for a couple minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.